Antipa Minerals Ltd (AZY) is a West Australian listed mineral exploration and development company focused on the Paterson Province of Western Australia
Antipa’s 5,100km2 land position is situated within a premium, historically underexplored gold-copper-silver-cobalt province. The region hosts several world-class mineral deposits including the Telfer gold-copper-silver mine, the Winu copper-gold deposit and the Havieron gold-copper deposit. Their flagship 100%-owned Minyari Dome Project is now a critical mass resource with sizeable stand-alone project development potential.
Minyari Dome Project (100% Antipa):
- Critical mass 1.8 Moz at 1.6g/t gold only resource with 2.6 Moz gold equivalence at 2.4 g/t
- Shallow mineralisation with continued growth potential
- Significant future facing resource by-products with 64kt of copper and 11kt of cobalt
- Strategically significant location, 35km from the Telfer mine and 22Mtpa processing facility
Major Growth Projects:
- Citadel strategic joint venture (32% Antipa, 68% Rio Tinto): Existing, significant gold-copper-silver located within 45km of Rio Tinto’s Winu copper-gold-silver development project
- Wilki farm in project (100% Antipa, Newcrest farming-in): Existing gold resource within a compelling greenfield holding over 1,470km2
- Paterson farm in project (100% Antipa, IGO farming-in): High potential, large 1,550km2 landholding with limited historic drilling
Request a meeting
Fill out your details below to request a company introduction.
Once you have submitted your information, we'll get in touch with you to arrange further details.